In order to keep Friendship House a safe and inclusive environment, certain items are prohibited from the premises:
- Narcotics, alcohol or drug paraphernalia
- Electronic Cigarettes (i.e. e-cigs, e-cigarettes, personal vaporizer, electronic nicotine dispenser system)
- Hair spray, nail polish, nail polish remover, or any hygiene products containing alcohol. On some occasions hygiene products containing alcohol will be allowed upon clinical staff’s discretion.
- Clothing or headwear that is gang related, seductive or revealing, has drug or alcohol related images or logos, has sexually suggestive images or logos, has racially derogatory images or logos, or items considered inappropriate by Friendship House staff.
- Knives, loose razor blades, metal rat tailed combs, or anything that could be used as a weapon.
- Any type of glue or lighter fluid
- Mouthwash with alcohol
- Personal TVs, any type of radio, tablets (e.g. iPads, Amazon Fire, etc.), iPods or MP3 players, cameras, cell phones w/a camera, laptops or computers, hand held gaming devices and any other electronic items
- Posters, books, magazines, videos or personal pictures that are sexually explicit or promote inappropriate behavior as determined by staff
- Perfume or cologne
- Other items considered by the Friendship House staff to be inappropriate to your treatment, e.g. gang-related bandanas.